BenQ Joybook 7000 notebook Bios Update 1.03 Descritpion:
BenQ Joybook 7000 notebook Bios Update 1.03
How to install:
1) Download BIOS file from BenQ web site.
2) Unzip this BIOS file in your local hard disk folder like C:\TEMP
3) Prepare one bootable floppy disk or bootable CD and insert to CDROM
4) Using this bootable floppy disk or CD boot to DOS mode
5) Go to the BIOS file folder like C:\TEMP
6) Run the file ¡°update.bat¡±, after finish bios updated, system will auto power off.
7) Press power button to power on system,while BenQ logo appears, press F2 to
enter BIOS menu,
8) Select "Default Values" in Exit field and then press "Enter"
9) It will popup a window that shows "Do you wish to change the current setup
to the system default values?" ,please select "OK" and press "Enter"
10) Select "Save and Exit" in Exit field to save and exit Bios setup
How to confirm BIOS version:
1) Power on machine.While BenQ logo appears, press "F2" to enter BIOS menu.
2) Please check "System" window, there is BIOS Version showed here.
3) Or you can check Bios version in Windows, please open
"Accessories"-->"System Tool"-->"System Information"-->"You can
check Bios version in BIOS version/date field.Requirement